You are able to pay your lunch bill online using a credit card using SchoolPay. SchoolPay is updated nightly.
To pay lunch bills in SchoolPay, you do need to first create an account. The following instructions and video are guiding a user through using a mobile device and a web browser to set up your account. You could also use a computer which may have slightly different options. In addition, there is a SchoolPay app, but it seems like there are fewer issues just using a web browser.
- Go to www.schoolpay.com
- Click ‘Create an Account’
- Enter your email address
- Enter your First Name
- Enter you Last Name
- Enter your Phone Number
- Enter your address including city, state, and zip
- Click ‘Continue’
- Type Montpelier Public School in the box and it should find the correct school — select it
- Select either Montpelier High School or Montpelier Elementary School depending on the age of your child.
- In the first name field, enter ID number of your child. If you do not have this information contact the school at 701-489-3348 or send Melissa Marshall an email at email@example.com.
- In the last name field, enter your child’s last name.
- Add each of your children.
- Click the box to ensure you are not a robot.
- Click continue.
- An email will be sent to you with your initial password — use that for the first field in the next screen.
- Enter a new password in the next two fields.
- Click ‘Set Password’
- Click ‘View Items’
- Click ‘Add to Cart’
- Here, you can see your current balance
- Click the dollar amount you want to add and click ‘check out’.
- Click ‘Billing’.
- Now, you will need to enter credit card information.
- Click review order and submit your payment.
Here is a video highlighting the process: